Coastal Engineering Short Course | Register now!
Register now to attend a Coastal Engineering Short Course run by WRL over the two days prior to the 2017 Coasts & Ports Conference in Cairns.
Date: 19 & 20 June 2017
Venue: Cairns Convention Centre
Cost: $1,210 (incl. GST)
This course will cover the following:
- An overview of coastal engineering fundamentals;
- Beach morphology and coastal hazards;
- Current practice for coastal structures;
- New technologies and state of the art professional practice;
- Physical and numerical modelling; and
- Practical case studies.
Sessions will be run by staff from WRL and other organisations:
- James Carley
- Matt Blacka
- Associate Professor Ron Cox
- Dr Mitchell Harley
- Ian Coghlan (Course Coordinator)
- Dr Tom Shand (Tonkin + Taylor, NZ)
- Additional presenters to be confirmed
To register for the short course and the Coasts and Ports conference, click here.
To register for the short course only, please fill out the form below, and we will contact you to confirm your enrolment.