Coastal Engineering Short Course Registration
A Coastal Engineering Short Course conducted by WRL will be held from 19th - 20th June 2017 over the two days prior to the 2017 Coasts & Ports Conference in Cairns. This course will cover the following:
- An overview of coastal engineering fundamentals;
- Beach morphology and coastal hazards;
- Current practice for coastal structures;
- New technologies and state of the art professional practice;
- Physical and numerical modelling; and
- Practical case studies.
Sessions will be run by staff from WRL and other organisations:
- James Carley
- Matt Blacka
- Associate Professor Ron Cox
- Dr Mitchell Harley
- Ian Coghlan (Course Coordinator)
Additional presenters to be confirmed.
Date: Monday 19 - Tuesday 20 June 2017
Venue: Cairns Convention Centre
Cost: $1,210 (incl. GST)
The registration brochure, draft program and further information about the Conference can be found on the Conference website: www.coastsandports2017.com.au.