Coastal Engineering Short Course | Register now!
Register now to attend a Coastal Engineering Short Course run by WRL over the two days prior to the 2019 Coasts & Ports Conference in Hobart.
Date: 9 & 10 September 2019
Venue: Hotel Grand Chancellor, Hobart
Cost: $1,210 (incl. GST)
This course will cover the following:
- An overview of coastal engineering fundamentals;
- Beach morphology and coastal hazards;
- Current practice for coastal structures;
- New technologies and state of the art professional practice;
- Physical and numerical modelling; and
- Practical case studies.
To register your interest in the short course, please fill out the form below, and we will contact you to confirm your enrolment.