Coastal Engineering Short Course
19 June 2017 - 8:45am to 20 June 2017 - 5:00pm
Cairns Convention Centre
Register now to attend a Coastal Engineering Short Course run by WRL over the two days prior to the 2017 Coasts & Ports Conference in Cairns.
This course will cover the following:
- An overview of coastal engineering fundamentals;
- Beach morphology and coastal hazards;
- Current practice for coastal structures;
- New technologies and state of the art professional practice;
- Physical and numerical modelling; and
- Practical case studies.
Cost: $1,210 (incl. GST)